You Love Being a Therapist.
But…It’s Not EVERYTHING For You. You Know You Want…MORE.
Coach? Consult? Create a Course?
Deep Down, You’re a Therapreneur.
Time to Write Your Next Chapter.
You Bring Your Ideas:
I’ll Help You Make Them Reality.
But I get it.
You’re not sure:
How Coaching and Consulting differ from therapy
How to protect your license
How much to charge
How to market
Where to even begin
And if we’re getting really honest, you’re also sitting with:
Fear of putting yourself out there in a bigger way
Fear of judgement from colleagues and friends
Fear of trying something new and failing
I hear you.
I’ve been a successful therapist for 15 years.
I’ve taught grad school, directed multiple large mental health programs, supervised dozens of interns, and treated hundreds of clients.
But putting myself out there as a
Teacher, Coach, & Consultant for therapists who want MORE…
is the most rewarding thing I’ve done.
Therapist or Therapreneur?
So why become a Consultant or Coach?
- Earn more money. (Sad in a way, but true.)
- Find more freedom. (Laptop lifestyle, anyone?)
- Have more impact. (Work with clients all over the country and world, not just your hometown!)
Coaching is exploding, and counselors make the best coaches, period.
Help biz execs, fix broken systems, and inspire leaders all day. Not bad, right?
Passive income for retirement? Yes, please. Spread your knowledge to the masses. We’re waiting!
Writing and Speaking
That book. That talk. It’s rattling in your head. Time to let it out to benefit the rest of us, and time for you to get known!
Susan Taylor, DBH, LMSW
This is AMAZING! I want to see me for therapy! Just had a minute break between sessions and WOW—I am blown away Katie—you NAILED it all! I see this as taking off like no one’s business! Gonna have to find some more hours to schedule all the people that will flock to my door! I cannot say enough WOWs!
Delee D’Arcy, LPC, LMFT
We should meet.
I’m Katie Read, LMFT & Consultant for Therapreneurs
Well that’s a mouthful.
I combine 15 years as a successful therapist with a lifetime of writing, teaching, and obsessing about marketing. I help people just like you, who’ve outgrown the traditional office and are ready to step more fully into who they’re meant to be.
My clients are:
- Smart. Listen, I’m smart too, and we all know the conversation really pops at the smart-kids table.
- Successful. Whether as a therapist or in other parts of your life, you know when you put your mind to something, you’ll make it work.
- Experienced. You’ve got some life under your belt and wisdom to share. You just need a little guidance onto the right path.
- Kind. We counselors are a kind bunch, and that’s vital. You won’t expand your reach without a real love of helping people.
- Stuck. You’ve had these ideas kicking around forever. Life coaching. Biz consulting. Creating an online course. Writing a book. But figuring out where to begin is SO OVERWHELMING.
work with me
Click below to explore the ways I work with my clients.
How Do You Like to Learn?
Wow!!!! Now I want to call me for an appointment!!! This is amazing and worth every penny I’m paying!!!! I could never have made myself sound that good!!!
Melanie Taylor, LPC, RPT
hang out with me